One Time Password (OTP) Authentication -Strong Identification
Intensity provides One-Time Password (OTP) Authentication solutions .The solution based on one-time passwords ensuring that only properly authenticated users are authorized access to critical applications and data. employees need to connect to their system and work wherever they are located. This need for flexibility often clashes with the need for security and prevention of identity theft and hacking.
In order to allow the modern organization’s employees to continue working safely, new solutions have been developed in the field of strong identification. The standard today for long distance access to organizational information is strong identification based on an SMS that is sent in addition to the user-name and password.
The system is connected to the long distance portal and does not require additional installations within the organization’s website, so that the organization’s security level is increased without necessitating a large investment.
In terms of information security, this solution has been tested and is currently being used by 18,000 Migdal agents, by all of Yes satellite company’s employees, Pele-phone employees, Bezeq, Shupersal, Clalit Health services, Asuta, Egged and many others.
The system includes two sets of server side solutions:
- Shelf products intended for installation and integration in the client surroundings – intended for the Windows server operating system.
- SDK products that require client side development for integration in the client’s environment – compatible for operating systems of different types of servers.
The solution can be implemented using Hard Token, Soft Token, SMS Tokens or using any combination of these. The SMS-OTP solution allows users to receive an SMS containing the OTP to their mobile phone.
- End devices – the platform services every type of end device, software token, SMS-token and smart card in addition to a cellular application that saves costs in operation and ongoing maintenance whilst serving as infrastructure for the mobile field.
- Ongoing costs – unlike other solutions, the client is not required to renew his licenses every 3-5 years. The license is a one-time purchase and can be transferred between several users. A single payment is required for support and annual updates.
- Operational savings – Hard tokens are given to the client with a battery that can be purchased at any electricity store. In addition, if the client has a cellular application, we support the upgrade or transference to a different cellular machine or provider and offer support in case the phone is lost.
This is an effective solution for groups of users who are not in daily contact with their company and have irregular access to the company in order to resolve malfunctions or replace devices.
For additional information please contact roni roytman - +972-528364394, firstname.lastname@example.org